Need gifts for someone who works out?
The gift giving season is upon us, yet you’re still struggling to find a present for your workout fanatic friend.
Most of the time, when the two of you meet up, there’s always some physical activity involved.
What do you get someone like that?
We’re glad you asked.
We’ve found 25 gifts for the person who loves to feel the burn.
Our Top Picks…
25 Gifts for Someone Who Works Out
1. Kickboxing Gloves – Get them into a new athletic activity with these awesome kickboxing gloves. They even come in several different colors!
2. Interactive Fitness Board – Your gym fanatic can center their core at home with this interactive fitness board. It will improve their back and abs.
3. Battle Ropes – These hardy battle ropes allow for a gym-quality workout anywhere.
4. Kettlebell – This kettlebell will challenge even the most seasoned gym veteran.
5. Upper Body Workout Bar – Installing quickly in almost any doorway, the upper body workout bar can be used for sit-ups, pushups, and more.
6. Tornado Bottle – Anyone who spends as much time at the gym as your friend does needs a great water bottle. This battery-powered one can even mix protein shakes!
7. Spike Ball Game Set – Exercise isn’t all boring, and this spikeball game set proves it. It can be played indoors or outdoors.
8. Mighty Audio Mini Music Player – Need some motivational tunes? This mini music player is portable and trendy.
9. VI Sense Wireless Headphones – For further motivation, try some wireless headphones. This pair includes a voice coach that acts as a personal trainer.
10. Fitbit Alta HR – Once your gym friend uses a smart watch, they’ll take their fitness game to a whole new level.
11. Run Fast Eat Slow – Staying healthy is as much about diet as it is about exercise. In Run Fast. Eat Slow.: Nourishing Recipes for Athletes, your friend will find countless new recipes to make.
12. DynaPro Exercise Ball – An exercise ball makes for a great addition to any home gym.
13. TriggerPoint Grid Foam Roller – Does your gym pal always complain of sore muscles? They’ll love this foam roller.
14. Chill Pal Cooling Towel – Your friend will be unstoppable even in hot weather with this microfiber cooling towel.
15. Yeti Portable Cooler – Keep those protein shakes and sports drinks frosty in a handy portable cooler.
16. Workout Resistance Bands – Who doesn’t want a better butt? Your gym buddy can strengthen their legs as well with these resistance bands.
17. iPhone Bike Mount Kit – Make riding a stationary bike more interesting with this bike kit mount. It’s compatible with the iPhone 6 and the 6S.
18. Anti-Tear Yoga Mat – Give them the freedom to do yoga anywhere with an anti-tear yoga mat.
19. Weighted Jump Rope – Why use any old jump rope when there’s this one, which is favored by CrossFit enthusiasts across the nation?
20. Everlast Heavy Bag Kit – There’s no need to sign up for that kickboxing class when your gym friend has their own 70-pound heavy bag at home.
21. Brute Force Sandbags – These sandbags are a hefty but welcome feature in a home gym, too.
22. Powerblock Dumbbells – Your friend has never seen dumbbells like this! They can be adjusted to different weights by increments for challenging and varied workouts.
23. Bowflex Home Gym – No home gym is complete without a Bowflex. It has more than 25 exercises to do.
24. Organic Protein Powder – Don’t let your gym pal be without their protein powder. This one comes in a two-pound container and tastes like vanilla.
25. The Skulpt Scanner – Meeting fitness goals is easy with this scanner. It tracks muscle strength, body fat, and more.
Gifts For Someone Who Works Out
Need gifts for guys that like to work out?
Having a tough time finding the perfect present?
Don’t sweat it.
We have ideas that will please any guy that lives an active lifestyle or is a gym rat.
Whether it’s workout gear, exercise equipment or tech related, you will find inspiration here!
Our Top Picks …
New Balance Cross Fit Shoes – When it comes to gifts for a gym freak boyfriend, nothing beats a great pair of cross fit shoes. Perfect for working out in the gym or for jogging.
Bluetooth Wireless Headphones – When choosing the best present for gym junkies, tech products are always a great choice. At the top of the list are a great pair of wireless Bluetooth headphones so he can listen to his favorite tunes while exercising.
Adidas Workout Jacket – Top quality gear is one of the gifts for fitness lovers that is always welcomed. A great example would be a workout sweat jacket. There are several brands that offer them, with Adidas being at the top of the list.
NordicTrack Treadmill – Sometimes it can be a hassle getting to the gym for a workout. Not only that, the best fitness club memberships can be expensive. Why not get him a top quality treadmill so he can workout at home?
Apple Sport Watch – Need something cool for a boyfriend? A great idea would be an Apple sport watch. It will keep him connected to the world while he’s keeping his body fit. They are packed with body monitoring functions that will keep his exercise regime on track.
Kettlebell Weight Set – Guys with toned bodies use weight training as part of their exercise routines. One of the workouts that is popular involve using Kettlebells. When looking for gym gifts for boyfriend, these are my favorites.
Core Trainer Exercise Machine – Guys that workout know that the key to strength and agility starts with developing the core muscle groups. Here is a great exercise machine that does exactly that. If it’s gifts for gym junkies you’re looking for, this one is tops!
Exercise Workout Gloves – Keeping hands and fingers protected is important for every guy who works out. A good pair of workout gloves protect against blisters, rashes, scrapes and scratches. They are a guy gift that will be truly appreciated.
Men’s Compression Pants – The active man in your life could benefit from owning a pair of compression pants. They help to keep muscles warm and skin properly ventilated during workouts, which is ideal for preventing pulled muscles and cramps.
Gifts For Guys That Like To Work Out