Need meditation gifts?
Stumped on what to get?
Take a deep breath & chill 😉
View ideas for someone who meditates
that help achieve peace and mindfulness.
We’ve searched & found 25
amazing ideas guaranteed to please !
Our Top Picks …
Gifts For Someone Who Likes To Meditate
1. Whether for yoga, meditation, or both, these Mala beads will be a big hit. They come in materials like gemstone and turquoise as well as many colors! It’s one of the best gifts for someone who meditates.
2. One of the gift ideas for someone who meditates is something to help them relax. This relaxation fountain will give your meditator something to listen to as they center themselves.
3. This hanging gong is one of those gifts for a person who meditates that not only boosts the aesthetics of a room, but it’s said to retune the spirit, body, and mind.
4. Meditating will be much more comfortable with this buckwheat pillow. One of the wonderful gifts for meditation lovers that will help them achieve zen.
5. Healing palm stones in every color can aide a meditator in finding their inner peace. It’s one of the special mindfulness meditation gifts you can give.
Did You Know…
In 2011, Sara Lazar and her team at Harvard found that mindfulness meditation can actually change the structure of the brain: Eight weeks of Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) was found to increase cortical thickness in the hippocampus, which governs learning and memory, and in certain areas of the brain that play roles in emotion regulation and self-referential processing.
6. A tatami mat in two sizes means no more sitting on uncomfortable surfaces during meditation. You will be hard pressed to find any better meditation and yoga gifts better than this!
7. As one of the top guided meditation gifts, who wouldn’t enjoy meditating with this ultra-comfy wool shawl?
8. Luxury meditation gifts come in many forms. Check this out! It’s a black Shiva lingam straight from India’s Narmada River that promises better balance and harmony.
9. This seven-piece Chakra stone set includes every stone your meditator could ever need. It’s a no-brainer when it comes to Chakra meditation gifts.
10. Good meditation gifts promote peace & serenity. This lotus tea light candle holder is perfect for infusing calming scents during a yoga sesh.
11. Let your meditator show off their inner peace everywhere they go with this lotus flower pendant. Jewelry is great for meditation and zen gifts and this necklace is a perfect example.
12. I was looking for meditation gifts near me and just couldn’t find anything unusual. Luckily, a friend recommended this fantastic idea to me, an Tibetan singing bowl set. It can be used for stress relief, Chakra healing, yoga, and meditation.
13. When it comes to meditation, Buddha gifts are highly desired. This adorable Buddha statue will always remind your meditator to keep calm. This item will make choosing Buddhist meditation gifts quick & easy.
14. Forget candles! This essential oil diffuser has colorful LED lights for setting a relaxing ambiance. Who wouldn’t love to have this as one of their meditation Christmas gifts!
15. This eight-piece aromatherapy set includes plenty of soothing scents, among them eucalyptus, lavender, and peppermint. Don’t over think it! Super meditation birthday gifts can be as easy as this!
16. Stay zen with this Indian wooden incense burner, complete with a storage box! When it comes to off the beaten path meditation gifts, Amazon has plenty.
17. When it comes to meditation gifts for the home, items that spice up the decor are always a winner, like this idea. Trendy and peaceful, this salt lamp is made from Himalayan Mountain salt crystals and comes in several colors.
18. A four-pack set of scented candles with pretty exteriors smell like lilac, gardenia, rose, and lavender. Who wouldn’t love ‘em? Mindfulness and meditation gifts that revolve around scents are always warmly accepted.
19. Let your meditator get creative with this Buddha Board. They can write, paint, and/or draw to their heart’s content! Simply put, it’s one of the awesome meditation gifts available anywhere.
20. Take your relaxation to a whole new level with this spa set basket. If you are after meditation gifts for her, this one is tops!
21. Here is one of the suggested Christmas gifts for meditation. Anyone can make the best brews around with this cast iron bamboo tea set. It even comes with a trivet.
22. Special meditation gifts allow one to Take their yoga further, like with this set of cork and wooden yoga blocks that boast pretty printed designs.
23. This Tibetan meditation bell can be rung anytime to get into a meditating mood. For zen meditation gifts, it’s a personal favorite.
24. Your meditator will love The Untethered Soul: The Journey Into Yourself by Michael A. Singer. It’ll remind them to dream big. It’s at the top of the list for transcendental meditation gifts.
25. A Bonsai tree seed starter kit has everything they need to grow their own Bonsai trees, including tools, pots, soil, and four seed types. Meditation and mindfulness gifts don’t get any better than this.
If that special guy in your life loves to meditate, then these meditation gifts for him are exactly what you need. Here you will find plenty of ideas for presents, ranging from funny and unique to practical and spiritual. Have a look below to discover what we have found.
26. Giving the gift of knowledge and wisdom is always a wise choice when it comes to meditation gifts for him. Here is some excellent reading material for that special guy in your life. It offers up 180 devotions that deliver encouragement and self-confidence.
27. Meditation gifts for toddlers can be something as simple as a book. Here is a great one titled “Mindful Kids” that offers up 50 mindful activities that emphasize kindness, calm & focus.
28. Every guy needs a cool lamp for his home. Here is a great looking Moon lamp that really helps to create a relaxing mood. It changes colors and doubles as a wonderful nightlight as well. One of the fun meditation gifts for dad he is sure to enjoy.
29. Wall art for the home is a wonderful way to brighten up the walls of an otherwise dull room. One of our favorites is this Mandala style meditation tapestry that is guaranteed to be a big hit as one of the meditation office gifts or for a bedroom.
30. Drinking coffee or tea is a big part of every guys daily routine. Here is a great looking coffee mug that will make the experience more enjoyable. You gotta love the saying too, especially if he has a dog. If you are after funny meditation gifts, this one is hard to beat!
Did You Know….
One recent study found that just a couple of weeks of meditation training helped people’s focus and memory during the verbal reasoning section of the GRE.
In fact, the increase in score was equivalent to 16 percentile points, which is nothing to sneeze at.
31. Meditation jewelry gifts and accessories are always a big hit as presents. Here is a handmade Chakra bead bracelet that he or she will wear with pride.
32. It has been proven that white noise can help us to relax and improve our sleep. Here is a great unit that delivers natural and soothing sounds that are very therapeutic. One of the wonderful meditation and relaxation gifts that involve technology.
33. Here is one of the unique meditation gifts that involves time. Not all clocks are the same, and this model is the perfect example of that. It’s a Now Clock that reminds you that every minute of the day counts and to live life in the now.
34. Meditating in comfort and tranquility is vital for every guy who wants to achieve Zen. Here is a great looking meditation pillow with Mandala styling that will help him do just that. For meditation relaxation gifts, this item is a very popular choice.
35. This Buddha Zen yoga frog would make a great addition as home decor to a living room or meditation space. It is said to add peace and harmony to the space it surrounds. When it comes to cool meditation gifts, this one is tops.
36. Inspirational stones make a wonderful present. They help serve as a daily reminder to exactly what the focus of life should be on. If you need meditation stones, gifts like this set can’t be beat!
Best Gifts For Meditation
Good gifts for meditation allow for the recipient to deepen their self-awareness as well as grow holistically. We have put together a collection of ideas for meditation related gifts that deliver exactly that. Have a look below at what we have discovered and get inspired!
37. Here is a wonderful book that contains 75 essential meditations that help to reduce stress as well as improve mental health. If the guy in your life needs some peace & tranquility, this is one of the inexpensive meditation gifts for him you should consider.
38. I really like this smudge kit as one of the better meditation type gifts for those who like to meditate as it allows the user to create a positive atmosphere and get rid of negative energy.
39. Stress Less cards offer up plenty of mindfulness and stress relieving activities that lead to a more peaceful existence. It’s one of those gifts of meditation for her that she will use everyday.
40. One of the unusual meditation gifts you can give are empowering questions cards that allow you to reach your mental and spiritual goals using inspirational messages.
41. This Tibetan singing bowl set is one of the ideal gifts for yoga and meditation lovers that promotes peace, healing & mindfulness.
42. Mothers are constantly under stress, so here is one of the meditation gifts for mom that will help guide her to a calmer, happier lifestyle.
Did You Know….
Mindfulness meditation has also been shown to help people with social anxiety disorder: a Stanford University team found that MBSR brought about changes in brain regions involved in attention, as well as relief from symptoms of social anxiety.
43. This Bonsai fortune tree is one of the fantastic gifts for someone who likes meditation that is said to deliver wealth, prosperity and natural healing.
44. One way to relax is with the scent of floral candles. Need gifts for a meditation room, get a set of these! Highly recommended as one of the great gifts for a meditation teacher.
45. Whether its gifts for beginner meditation or for those who are advanced, a classic idea for a present would be this extremely popular Zenergy chime that delivers spiritual relaxation.
46. The holiday season it known for offering presents to those we love and care about. Here is one of the fantastic meditation teacher gifts, a tabletop Zen garden that offers up peace & tranquility all year round.
47. Getting a calm & peaceful nights rest is vital for those on a spiritual journey. So, if you are looking for gifts for someone into meditation, these sleep headphones will truly be appreciated.
48. Need something out of the ordinary? Go ahead and be different and offer up one of the cool gifts related to meditation, like this wishing and gratitude globe that makes wishes become reality.
49. Gifts for a meditation instructor should be something fun and entertaining, like this cool yoga dice set that can deliver up thousands of unique combinations.
50. It’s important to let go of harmful baggage & unproductive thoughts in our lives, and this pillow says it all. When it comes to gifts for meditation students, this one it ideal.
51. Need something lighthearted and fun as a present? If so, these great looking coasters make great gifts for meditation teachers with a sense of humor.
52. Better gifts for transcendental meditation are those that educate and promote better understanding of the craft, such as this book from Maharishi Mahesh Yogi called “Science of Being and Art of Living.”
53. Another one of the wonderful gifts for transcendental meditation fans is a book from Michael A. Singer called “The Untethered Soul” that explores the question of who we are and how to identify with our consciousness.
54. Here are some lovely figurines displaying poses that would look great as decorative items for in or outside the home. If you are in search of gifts for yoga meditation, just looking at these statues makes you feel relaxed.
55. Beaded India Chakra bracelets are one of the must have gifts in meditation as they help to reduce anxiety and promote wellness. This model works as an essential oil diffuser which allows for aromatherapy healing. Comes with a great looking gift box too.
56. A gift set that allow for prayer and reflection are always popular choices. I really like these Chinese traditional chimes that can be used for prayer or during yoga. When it comes to meditation gifts, ideas like this are always a big hit.
57. When seeking meditation gifts, love & happiness makes the perfect present. For that reason, items that provide a reading and learning experience a often the ideal spiritual choices. One such example is this book written by the Dalai Lama called “The Art Of Happiness” that teaches us to make a holy connection with our inner being.
58. Here is a great way to let everyone know not to invade your relaxation space. This great looking door hanger delivers the message loud and clear, making it one of the perfect ideas for home or the office. It’s proof that you don’t have to spend a fortune when looking for creative meditation gifts for sale.
59. Sometimes simple is best, so when shopping for a present, make it something affordable yet practical. One of the items that we really like is this funny coffee mug. Ideal for including in gift baskets!
60. Liquid motion bubblers offer great sensory relaxation, making it one of the better gifts you can give. They come in plenty of groovy colors that add create a peaceful state of mind.
61. Meditation crystal gifts are best when given is sets. Here is a wonderful Chakra Crystals And Healing Stones Set that includes Amethyst and Rose Quartz crystals. Perfect for mindfulness, meditation & Reiki.
62. The Art of Mysticism is a practical guide to mysticism & spiritual meditation. If you are shopping for someone and need spiritual gifts for meditation, get them a copy of this. It’s a step by step training guide and field manual on how to achieve union with the Divine.