Need gifts for someone who works out?
The gift giving season is upon us, yet you’re still struggling to find a present for your workout fanatic friend.
Most of the time, when the two of you meet up, there’s always some physical activity involved.
What do you get someone like that?
We’re glad you asked.
We’ve found 25 gifts for the person who loves to feel the burn.
Our Top Picks…
25 Gifts for Someone Who Works Out
1. Kickboxing Gloves – Get them into a new athletic activity with these awesome kickboxing gloves. They even come in several different colors!
2. Interactive Fitness Board – Your gym fanatic can center their core at home with this interactive fitness board. It will improve their back and abs.
3. Battle Ropes – These hardy battle ropes allow for a gym-quality workout anywhere.
4. Kettlebell – This kettlebell will challenge even the most seasoned gym veteran.
5. Upper Body Workout Bar – Installing quickly in almost any doorway, the upper body workout bar can be used for sit-ups, pushups, and more.
6. Tornado Bottle – Anyone who spends as much time at the gym as your friend does needs a great water bottle. This battery-powered one can even mix protein shakes!
7. Spike Ball Game Set – Exercise isn’t all boring, and this spikeball game set proves it. It can be played indoors or outdoors.
8. Mighty Audio Mini Music Player – Need some motivational tunes? This mini music player is portable and trendy.
9. VI Sense Wireless Headphones – For further motivation, try some wireless headphones. This pair includes a voice coach that acts as a personal trainer.
10. Fitbit Alta HR – Once your gym friend uses a smart watch, they’ll take their fitness game to a whole new level.
11. Run Fast Eat Slow – Staying healthy is as much about diet as it is about exercise. In Run Fast. Eat Slow.: Nourishing Recipes for Athletes, your friend will find countless new recipes to make.
12. DynaPro Exercise Ball – An exercise ball makes for a great addition to any home gym.
13. TriggerPoint Grid Foam Roller – Does your gym pal always complain of sore muscles? They’ll love this foam roller.
14. Chill Pal Cooling Towel – Your friend will be unstoppable even in hot weather with this microfiber cooling towel.
15. Yeti Portable Cooler – Keep those protein shakes and sports drinks frosty in a handy portable cooler.
16. Workout Resistance Bands – Who doesn’t want a better butt? Your gym buddy can strengthen their legs as well with these resistance bands.
17. iPhone Bike Mount Kit – Make riding a stationary bike more interesting with this bike kit mount. It’s compatible with the iPhone 6 and the 6S.
18. Anti-Tear Yoga Mat – Give them the freedom to do yoga anywhere with an anti-tear yoga mat.
19. Weighted Jump Rope – Why use any old jump rope when there’s this one, which is favored by CrossFit enthusiasts across the nation?
20. Everlast Heavy Bag Kit – There’s no need to sign up for that kickboxing class when your gym friend has their own 70-pound heavy bag at home.
21. Brute Force Sandbags – These sandbags are a hefty but welcome feature in a home gym, too.
22. Powerblock Dumbbells – Your friend has never seen dumbbells like this! They can be adjusted to different weights by increments for challenging and varied workouts.
23. Bowflex Home Gym – No home gym is complete without a Bowflex. It has more than 25 exercises to do.
24. Organic Protein Powder – Don’t let your gym pal be without their protein powder. This one comes in a two-pound container and tastes like vanilla.
25. The Skulpt Scanner – Meeting fitness goals is easy with this scanner. It tracks muscle strength, body fat, and more.
Gifts For Someone Who Works Out